Jay Jagannath TV is testing under Encryption mode, so the broadcaster will provide this channel as paid and customers need to subscribe on their Direct to Home DTH and Cable TV platforms. Jay Jagannath Channel satellite parameters.
Sidharth TV Network is ready to launch a dedicated satellite Devotional channel for Odia’s Maudamani Mahaprabhu Bhagwan Sri Jagannath Ji Live Darshan. The channel will be named “Jay Jagannath TV” and started its Test Feed from the GSAT-30 C Band satellite.
- Channel Name: Jay Jagannath TV
- Frequency: 3756
- Symbol Rate: 15000
- Polarity: Horizontal (H)
- Satellite: GSAT-30 at 83* east.
- Technology: H.264/DVBS-2
Read other posts:
- C Band Dish and it’s price in India
- OTV Network to launch Tarang HD channel
- Star Kiran Coming Soon on Sun Direct
I hope you liked Jai Jagannath TV on GSAT-30 C Band information.