“Kalaignar TV” Private Limited’s Tamil Entertainment Channels are going to convert from Free to Air FTA to Paid (Encryption) Mode with effect from 7th September 2022 onwards. The Kalaignar Network channels were launched on 15 September 2007 as Kalaignar in respect of the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu M. Karunanidhi. Kalaignar is running Six Tamil Channels as Free to Air since its launch but now they are more popular among Tamil Nadu People. So it’s decided to convert all its channels as Paid for Direct to Home DTH and Cable TV platforms.
“Kalaignar TV” is the first channel from the group as a Tamil Entertainment channel, the second one is “Isai Aruvi” a Tamil Music Channel, the third one is “Kalaignar Seithigal” which is Tamil News Channel, the fourth one is “Kalaignar Murasu” a Tamil Movies channel, the fifth one is “Kalaignar Siripoli” a Tamil Comedy Movie channel, and the last one is Chithiram TV a Tamil Kids Entertainment channel. All Channels are available on All DTH and Cable TV platforms as Free but now they will be available on an Ala carte and Broadcaster Bouquet basis. What is the price of Kalaignar Network channels, Read Below.
- Kalaignar TV Price Rs.12/- per month.
- Murasu TV Price Rs.12/- per month.
- Isai Aruvi Price Rs.4/- per month.
- Siripolli Price Rs.8/- per month.
- Kalaignar Seithigal Price Rs.1/- per month.
- Chithiram TV (Free to Air FTA)
Read other posts:
- How to add 22 More Channels in DD Free Dish
- DirecTV choice package channel list
- Goldmines Bollywood added on Airtel DTH
I hope you liked Kalaignar Network is going to be Paid from 7th September information. Keep sharing your experience with us by commenting on our posts.